Towards the end of my stay abroad
- You can hear the Azan and the music from the nightclubs- its your choice which tune you decided to groove to.
- Hearing people speak English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Farsi and many other languages in a single visit to the souq.
- Meeting people from ALL over the world in a single city. Most private schools in
have students from 40+ nationalities. No matter what culture you hail from there is a good chance you will find your own kind here as well Dubai
- Your ability to interact and immerse yourself in the abundance of different cultures representing the ethnic make up of
- A short car ride from Bastakiya to
Sh.Zayed Rdand you are blasted from what I call Old Arabia to the Modern World.
- The desert! My GOD if you ever feel down or just need to escape…there is no other place in the world more beautiful and serene then the desert during sunset ( I might have been a Bedouin in a previous life).